26 August 2013

Pattern Puzzle - TUCKED TEE

The inspiration behind Saturday's Pattern Puzzle has been doing the rounds of a few designers over the past 12 months.  I have cut it at least twice for different clients in the past year.  In the world of drape, it's definitely the new kid on the block.  Simple and uncomplicated this style has a casual and formal application.  I personally like the casual application and plan to make it as a tunic top to go over jeans or a long slim skirt.


Find all the pattern making instructions on the website blog.

4 comments:

  1. This dress design intrigues me. My pencil skirt is perfect - I'll send you a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see your pencil skirt. I'll let you know if I have a chance to proof this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny pattern manipulation ... I think I will make it... Good reason for fabric shopping...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RedPointTailor. I think I will also make this one. I see it in a slinky single jersey as tunic top over skinny jeans. I'm going downstairs (my studio above a fabric shop! :/) to see if they have any. Also want to make evening version of yesterday's puzzle - something with a little bling I think. Hope you are having a great weekend. Anita

    ReplyDelete